Binoculars can be considered as mini or portable telescopes. They are optical marvels that enable you to capture stunning views while observing distant objects with the aim to bring them as close to you as possible. They are made of two small telescopes attached side by side to provide you with a close-up of things far away.
They overcome the limitation of a telescope to view or focus on things through one eye because they let you do that using both your eyes simultaneously. The small size of binoculars makes them portable for you to carry around while traveling or taking part in outdoor activities. They are ideal for bird watching, wildlife viewing, nature observation, hiking, hunting, camping, stargazing, and other similar outdoor activities.
But you must be thinking, how is it possible to purchase such a complex optical gear at a price equal to or under $50, given that its overall performance remains almost average. It is true that quality does depend on the price and a pair of binoculars that you purchase for $1500 is way better than its $50 counterpart.
But you might be surprised that there are a few hidden gems which offer great optical performance at dirt cheap prices as well. You don’t have to spend a lot of money to own a reliable pair of binoculars. But uncovering these gems can be a task which isn’t easy to accomplish.
Our Top 3 Picks
Top 10 Best Binoculars under $50
Here is a list of some of the most popular binoculars with a price tag of $50 or less.
1. Bushnell Falcon 133410 7×35 Binoculars
Bushnell has been a leader in the optical gear industry, especially high-end binoculars. It has built a reputation for itself based on high-quality products. Bushnell Falcon 133410 Binoculars are ranked among one of the most powerful pairs of binoculars. They have set an industry standard in wide-angle optics. There is a reason that these binoculars are considered to be one of the best sellers on the market today because they provide high-end optics and remain inexpensive. Not only do these binoculars provide exceptional magnification, but they are also considered to be pocket-friendly as well. Coming at a price below $50, these binoculars are a great value for money.
With a highly impressive 420-foot/ 1000-yard field of view, they are a powerhouse. These high-performance binoculars have a close focusing distance of 20 feet and are durable, to say the least. The glare-free HD optics, 7x magnification, and auto-focusing Porro prisms enhance their performance extensively.
They come with a 35-mm objective lens to provide users a clear, crisp and thorough view of their subjects from up to a hundred yards. Also, their Insta-Focus feature allows a user to zoom quickly on their subjects without any magnification hassles. The Bushnell Falcon 133410 Binoculars provide 12 mm eye relief to the users and a wide 5 mm exit pupil for better light transmission through them which is pretty outstanding for such a low priced model.
At 21 ounces, they have a lightweight and portable design and are easier to handle. The scratch-proof chassis makes them stand out from the rest. The durability, performance, good looks and efficiency all make Bushnell Falcon one of the best.
- Autofocusing Porro Prisms
- 20-foot close focusing distance
- 420 feet wide field of view
- Portable 21-ounce design
- Cheap nylon casing
- Slightly heavier and bulkier
- Not waterproof and fog proof
- Fully coated optics for superior light transmission
- Instafocus System for fast focus on moving targets
- Non slip rubber grip pads for secure grip in all weather conditions
- 7X magnification, auto focusing porro prism
- 35 Millimeter lens diameter, 21 Ounce weight
2. Bushnell PowerView Compact 10×25 Binoculars
Bushnell PowerView Compact 10×25 Binoculars are one of the handiest, most compact and flexible binoculars ever produced by Bushnell. They are a compact version of the PowerView series and are a professional-grade hunting binocular that can be folded for easy handling. They serve all the high-end features that you expect from a strong binocular and still weigh around 7 ounces. With a price tag
The Bushnell PowerView Compact Roof Prism Binocular is one of the best lightweight, flexible and high-performance binoculars available in the present market. Their lightweight construction provides the user an advantage of not tiring so easily in case of extended observations.
The PowerView Compact series provides a sufficient range of magnification levels starting from 8×21 model, stepping through 10x, 12x up to the strongest, the 16×32 model weighing nearly twice that of the 8×21 model. These magnification options let you choose the level of detail that you need. But the Bushnell PowerView Compact 10×25 Binoculars is a great pair of binoculars fitting under the $50 mark.
The PowerView Compact’s BK-7 lenses along with the multi-coated Porro prisms provide clear images and an adequate level of brightness. It has an impressive field of view of 378 foot at 1000 yards. The rubber-armored body makes it non-slippery, shock resistant and durable, while its center focus provides sharp and clear views. This user-friendly pair of binoculars comes at an affordable price and a lifetime warranty.
- Multi-coated optics
- Center focusing system
- Rubber-armored, durable chassis
- Wide field of view
- Poor low light performance
- Not waterproof and fog proof
- 12x Magnification in a compact folding roof prism design
- Center focus
- Fully coated Optics
- 240ft field of view
- Rugged rubber armor body
3. Celestron 71198 Cometron 7×50 Binoculars
Celestron has had a presence in the optical device industry for several decades now. They have continued to strive on their legacy to build exceptional optical products using revolutionary and innovative technology. Celestron Cometron 7×50 Binoculars offer a pretty decent optical performance at an affordable price. These binoculars use high-end optical components to produce brilliant images and possess incredible light gathering and retaining capabilities which significantly improves the clarity, sharpness, and brightness of the images.
The 7x magnification power coupled with a 50 mm objective lens results in a powerful configuration that can blow your mind. The 7×50 configuration is accompanied by a large exit pupil which improves the light transmission through the binoculars and allows more light to reach your eyes. This makes these binoculars an ideal choice in situations with poor lighting. Also, they can be considered ideal for activities such as stargazing, wildlife viewing, hunting, hiking, etc.
These binoculars use multicoated lenses to reduce reflection, glare, and distortion and thereby provide a clear field of vision. The lenses are built with the ability to focus on objects pretty quickly. The wide field of view manages to keep the objects in your sight throughout the viewing experience.
Although the magnification power is slightly less as compared to some other pair of binoculars, Celestron Cometron 7×50 Binoculars do not fail to amaze you with their large objective lens and wide field of view. Further, the chassis is made out of aluminum making these binoculars sturdy and durable. The rubber armor is a cherry on top to provide solid grip and shock resistance.
- Excellent low light performance
- Perfect for star gazing and planetary viewing
- Shockproof rubber armor
- Slightly bulky
- Lenses fail to line up
- TOP QUALITY AND BUDGET-FRIENDLY BINOCULARS: A great pair of binoculars that combines top engineering features with an economical price. Perfect for backyard birdwatching, sports events, nature and wildlife viewing, hunting, travel, boating, concerts, and live events.
- EVERYTHING YOU NEED IS INCLUDED: Start your adventures today with this durable pair of water-resistant full-size binoculars. Accessories include: carrying case, objective covers, eyepiece covers, lens cloth, and instruction manual.
- TOP AMERICAN OPTICS ENGINEERING: These 10x50 powerful binoculars provide you with multi-coated BK-7 prism glass that increases light transmission, resulting in brighter and sharper images with high contrast levels and 10x magnification to get you even closer to the action.
- A DURABLE AND COMFORTABLE BODY: The Celestron UpClose G2 10x50 water-resistant binocular will be your event, birding, or hunting buddy for many years to come. The stylish waterproof exterior features a rubber-covered aluminum body, ergonomic thumb indents, and finger ridges for extra non-slip comfort and ease of use.
- UNBEATABLE AND CUSTOMER SUPPORT: Buy with confidence from the world’s #1 telescope brand and a leading sport optics manufacturer, based in California since 1960. You’ll also receive a Limited Lifetime and unlimited access to technical support from our team of US-based experts.
4. DAXGD Waterproof Fog Proof Night Vision 8×35 Binoculars
The DAXGD Binoculars are not just a normal pair of binoculars. They are night vision binoculars especially built to enhance your viewing experience in the dark. These binoculars are here to make your nightlife viewing better than ever before and can be considered the best night vision binoculars falling in the price range of under $50.
These night vision binoculars are a must have for all the nocturnes and neophytes who have the urge to go out and explore places at night and are ideal for activities involving poor lighting such as wildlife viewing. Besides superior low light performance, these binoculars can be used for daytime activities as well including bird watching, sports viewing, hiking, fishing, etc.
Although these binoculars do not match the optical performance of an infrared night vision binocular, still they are the best limited-budget purchase.
The use of HD LLL low light/night vision helps these binoculars ensure a clear vision. The 8x magnification power along with the auto-focus mechanism enables these DAXGD Night Vision Binoculars to provide a clear visual field up to 9800 feet. These binoculars come with a 35 mm objective lens and an ultra-wide system for angle optics.
Apart from being an excellent pair of night vision binoculars, the DAXGD 8×35 binoculars are waterproof and fog proof as well, which makes them weatherproof and easy to use in any kind of terrain or climate.
- Excellent HD LLL low light/night vision
- Powerful lenses
- Serves during both day and night
- Stunning visual clarity of up to 9800 feet
- Waterproof and Fog proof
- Not an infrared type night vision
- Slightly mediocre daytime viewing
- Poor build quality
- Attention: Strong optical lenses make it can be used both day and night， Night vision function of this product is the Hd LLL night vision, not infrared night-vision goggles, it can be used in faint light environment, not total darkness
- 10x magnification, auto focusing, visual range up to 9800 feet
- 50 mm Lens diameter, designed with ultra wide angle optics system, expanding the scope of the observation
- Multipurpose binoculars for traveling, stadium sports, bird watching, concerts, hunting, hiking, etc
- Best customer service will be provided. Contact us whenever you need help
5. Bushnell 133450 Falcon 10×50 Wide Angle Binoculars
Bushnell Falcon 133450 Wide Angle Binoculars provide you with stunning views, high definition displays and optimum quality optics at an affordable rate. These binoculars remain a popular choice among avid nature observers, bird watchers, wildlife viewers, etc. For a price under $50, they provide an array of features and ensure excellent optical performance. The configuration of 10×50 which includes a 10x magnification and 50 mm objective lens makes these binoculars a power packed product which nobody should miss, especially at such a pocket-friendly cost. Such a configuration makes capturing distant objects a walk in the park.
To top it off, Bushnell makes use of Porro prisms in Falcon 133450 instead of the roof prism design to enhance its optical performance. For a price so less, the use of Porro prisms sure seems to be a generous move on Bushnell’s end.
The Bushnell Falcon 10×50 boasts of another feature which is a lightweight design. At just 27 ounces, it is a beast compressed into a light body. The ability of the Falcon to have an instant close focus with a range of 25 feet also adds to its repertoire.
The presence of a 5 mm exit pupil along with a 9 mm eye relief and a clear field of view of about 1000 yards makes the Bushnell Falcon 133450 binoculars a must-have outdoor gear for you to capture stunning views without burning a hole in your pocket.
- Lightweight and compact design
- Instant close focus up to 25 feet
- HD vision
- Superb optical performance
- Poor build material
- Quality check issues
- Exit Pupil (millimeter):5, Eye Relief (millimeter):9
- 25 Feet close focusing distance, 27 Ounce weigh
- Boasts durable design and rubberized, abrasion resistant finish
- Porro prism; full lens coating provide sharp viewing
6. USCAMEL 8×21 Folding Pocket Binoculars
If you are looking for a pair of binoculars that are small and compact which can even fit in your pocket, then the USCAMEL 8×21 Folding Pocket Binoculars are the right choice for you. These binoculars are one of the smallest binoculars that you will find within this price range. But don’t start believing that this pair of binoculars compromises on quality in order to manage the size constraint. USCAMEL has made sure to maintain superb optical quality even within this little body. The use of BAK-4 roof prisms within these binoculars makes up for the optical clarity and image view that might get affected due to a comparatively smaller size of the objective lens.
Although the objective lens diameter is slightly smaller, the magnification achieved by these binoculars is still pretty strong due to the 8x magnification power. Also, these binoculars come with a dual focus system. This makes it very easy for you to focus on the smallest of objects and observe the intricacies which makes these binoculars ideal for insect observation as well.
The fact that these binoculars can literally fit into your pocket makes them a great travel companion and suitable for all outdoor activities including wildlife observation, bird watching, sports, hunting, hiking, concerts, etc. These binoculars are able to provide a more stabilized view. The quality of optical components used in this pair of binoculars is sufficiently high with an additional feature of the anti-glare system. Additionally, the build quality is superb with a strong grip and has a waterproof and fog proof design.
- HD optics and anti-glare system
- BAK-4 prisms
- Waterproof and fog proof
- Lightweight and Portable
- Limitation for very long distances
- Difficulty in focusing
- Power magnification. Lightweight and fits in your pocket. High quality optics with anti-glare.
- Perfect for sports, wildlife, concerts, birdwatching or travel. Adjustable width for different size faces.
- Despite the budget price tag these binoculars feature high quality optics and have a robust build.
- They come in a decent printed box, making them perfect for gifts. They have fantastic, quick and easy focusing.
- Excellent quality and clarity of vision for such a low price.100% money back warranty.
7. Merytes 10×25 Portable High Definition and Blue Film Binoculars
Merytes Portable HD and Blue Film Binoculars are considered an all-round pair of compact binoculars. They are a favorite amongst nature lovers, sports enthusiasts, hikers, trekkers, concert goers and the likes.
These binoculars are constructed using high-quality aluminum alloy making them durable and sturdy. A weight of 0.2 kg makes them super lightweight and compact. This eventually makes these binoculars super portable and easy to carry around for any kind of outdoor activity. The optical lenses used in these binoculars include an FMC Blue Film for sharp, clear and precise images and a much wider field of view. The blue film also leads to a reduced color difference and an increased evenness. The multicoated optics add to the optical finesse by offering greater light transmission capabilities for an improved low light performance. The 10x magnification power and high definition design allow these binoculars to focus on the smallest of details of a stationary or moving object.
Even after packing all these features into a single unit, the price remains below the $50 mark which is quite surprising. The solid built and a well-placed rubber grip makes them ideal for rugged use as well. Also, Merytes has made sure to incorporate such a design into these binoculars which makes them kid-friendly as well.
- FMC Blue Film for better image quality
- Aluminum alloy chassis
- Lightweight, compact and portable
- Well-placed rubber grip
- Focusing is slightly below average
- Not waterproof or fog proof
- Not completely covered by rubber armor
- 1.Portable binoculars are made of metal aluminum alloy, durable and sturdy. The weight only 0.2kgs, light and tiny. And the special design of skidproof handwheel, only turn round the handwheel, it will become clear and high definition image;
- 2.All optical glass lens, with FMC blue film, the image will be more clear and sharp, without any color difference and with wide vision. The light transmittance of the whole optical multilayer composite broadband film is better, even in a week light environment, the image is still distinct;
- 3.The fixed-ratic 10x,101m/1000m,the vision is much more wide; Right eye parallax adjustment can eliminate parallax by right eye trimming, because of the parallax between left and right eyes for some one;
- 4.Because of the light weight and tiny shape, it is easy for adult and children to be carried; It is used for concert, theater, football ground, going climbing and outdoor tourism ect. Which can give you different feeling and view. And good gifts for family and friends for holiday;
- 5.Package and Warranty: with 1*binoculars,1*glass cleaning cloth,1*wide sling.1*bag for binoculars. The bag can be used for storage and the sling can be hung the mini binoculars around the neck.And ONE YEAR VALID WARRANTY,ANY QUALITY ISSUE,PLEASE CONTACT WITH US BY EMAIL SOON.
8. G4Free 12×25 Waterproof Binoculars
With a price of less than $50, you should be surprised to see a pair of binoculars possessing a 12x magnification power. This kind of magnification power is invaluable and makes these binoculars a beast and a must-have for the price that they come at. But you should be aware of the fact that to achieve a magnification power like that, these binoculars have to compromise on the objective lens diameter which does have an impact on the overall image quality. The reduced objective lens width of 25 mm hinders the otherwise superb vision. But for the low price and 12x magnification, this can be considered as a little kink in the armor.
The optical lenses use green films to provide superior performance even under low light conditions and make these binoculars even more powerful. The built of these binoculars is robust as well as sturdy and makes these binoculars shockproof as well. Although it is not one of the best binoculars that you can own, it sure is a multi-functional pair of binoculars and does justice with its price tag. The use of BAK-4 prisms and XMC technology improves the clarity of the image irrespective of the quality of lighting in the environment.
The G4Free 12×25 Binoculars are considered ideal for field surveillance, hunting, hiking and any other kind of outdoor excursion. These binoculars are 100 percent waterproof and can be used in all kinds of weather. Along with this, the G4Free binoculars have a built-in night vision to help you in the dark.
- Powerful green film optics
- XMC technology for improved image clarity
- Superb 12x magnification
- HD vision with high powered lenses
- Value for money
- Flimsy construction
- Reduced objective lens diameter
- 12x magnification with 25 mm objective lens.HD high-powered binoculars
- With green film optics glass lens you can see the stuffs clearly in weak light condition(not dark) .Waterproof and Night Vision
- XMC Technology with BAK4 prism which can 100% reflect the light to keep a good image (while don't forget to adjust the knobs to fit different view distance),made of Mg body and hand figured polishing
- Suitable for both adults and kids,fit for hunting, hiking, exploring,viewing,sailing,bird watching, concert, outdoor sports etc
- Bonus accessories includes hand strap, carrying pouch and cleaning cloth
9. Celestron Outland X 10×25 Binoculars
Celestron Outland X 10×25 Binoculars are a great pair of binoculars which deliver exceptional optical performance in the harshest of conditions. They combine high-quality optics with an ergonomic design and are small and petite which makes them perfect for all kinds of outdoor activities.
They come with a 10x magnification power which is appropriate to focus on the smallest of details of an object under observation. But to provide this high level of magnification, these binoculars compromise slightly on the objective lens diameter by reducing it to 25 mm which isn’t too wide and does have an impact on the overall image quality.
These binoculars have an ergonomic design and are incredibly light making them easy to hold and use. They provide stable views even if you are a person with not the steadiest hands.
These binoculars are equipped with a roof prism design and high-end optical components such as multicoated glass lenses and BAK-4 prisms to generate superior quality images with higher contrast, clarity, sharpness, brightness, and resolution. The strong rubber armor makes these binoculars shock proof and durable. Due to the use of nitrogen filling and O-ring seals, these binoculars are waterproof and fog proof as well.
These binoculars have a wide coverage area and won’t be missing a thing because of the 330-foot field of view.
- Multicoated Optics
- Waterproof and Fog proof
- Shockproof rubber armor
- Superb 10x magnification power
- Reduced objective lens diameter
- Slightly narrow field of view
- MULTI-COATED OPTICS AND BaK-4 PRISMS: Multi-coated optics help obtain high resolution and high contrast views, while the prisms made of BaK-4 glass will give you enhanced color fidelity. Enjoy crisp, detailed views and dependable performance with our Outland X all-around binocular
- WATERPROOF AND FOGPROOF: Designed to withstand all weather conditions, our Outland X compact binoculars have been filled and sealed with dry nitrogen gas for rigorous outdoor use without internal fogging of the lenses
- PROTECTIVE RUBBER COVERING: Our binocular is both durable and well-armored; its rugged exterior ensures protection from all outdoor elements while providing a secure, anti-slip gripping surface. The Outland X is also a great birdwatching binocular
- TWIST-UP EYECUPS FOR QUICK ADJUSTMENT: Large focus knobs make for easy and precise focusing, and twist-up eyecups allow for quick adjustment of eye relief to obtain a full field of view. Eyecups can be easily positioned for use with or without eyeglasses
- UNBEATABLE WARRANTY AND CUSTOMER SUPPORT: Buy with confidence from the world’s #1 telescope brand and a leading sport optics manufacturer, based in California since 1960. You’ll also receive a Limited Lifetime warranty and unlimited access to technical support from our team of US-based experts.
BARSKA is a sports optics brand with a strong reputation in the optics industry. They deliver superior quality optical products at affordable prices. BARSKA Lucid View 10×42 Binoculars are a perfect blend of functionality and portability. These binoculars are ideal for your outdoor adventures like hunting, hiking, camping, nature observations, bird watching, concert experiences and field use.
By providing 10x magnification power, these binoculars can get you closer to your observed object or event in a matter of seconds. You can observe the finest of details of the concerned target and enjoy the view which you couldn’t have seen with the naked eye. But to achieve such a high level of magnification and still keep the price tag under $50, it was necessary for BARSKA to compromise on at least one aspect and they chose to reduce the objective lens diameter for the same. The reduced objective lens diameter of 25 mm sure has an impact on the overall optical quality but can be neglected if you have an inherent affinity towards a higher magnifying capability.
These binoculars are very light and handy. Along with the compact and ergonomic design, these binoculars can easily fit in your pockets and be your best travel buddies. This ensures that you can explore, discover and uncover new things on the move with this pair of binoculars in your pocket.
Also, these binoculars make use of multicoated lenses and roof prism design to provide improved image quality with brighter, sharper and precise views. They also provide a field of view which is adequate enough to ensure that you observe your surroundings in its entirety and not miss a thing. The exterior rubber armor makes these binoculars durable, easy to hold and suitable for rugged use. BARSKA Lucid View Binoculars are definitely a compact pair of binoculars which are small in size but big on convenience.
- Multicoated optics
- 10x magnification power
- Rubberized armor
- Lightweight and compact
- Reduced objective lens diameter
- Slightly narrow field of view
- Compact Binoculars: The tough 42mm binoculars is a handy optic that is suitable for a wide range of outdoor activities in all weather conditions.
- Quality Optics: The binoculars comes with 10x magnification, 42mm objective lenses, and fully-coated premium optics, bringing you bright and crystal clear views.
- Rugged Design: The binoculars is is protected with ergonomic and shock-absorbing rubber armor. It is suitable to carry in trips and adventures.
- Convenience Handling: The compact folding dual-hinge bridge design and centered focus knob provide a secure and comfortable hold of the binoculars.
- Accessories: The binoculars comes with Carrying Case and Neck Strap.
Other Best Selling Options
- 【Powerful 12x42 Binoculars, but Lightweight Enough】 Weight only 1.1 pounds (0.6 Pounds lighter than 10x50 full size binoculars). Equipped with 12x powerful magnification, 42mm large objective lens and 367ft/1000yds large field of view. Capable of delivering a clear face from more than 650 feet away.
- 【18mm Large Eyepiece Binoculars, Larger Image, Clearer Details】2.25 times the image size of 12mm eyepiece binoculars (e.g. 10x25, 12x25, 10x21 compact binoculars). Large eyepiece makes full use of 12x magnification, deliver larger image, ensure clearer details
- 【HD Vison with Quality Optics】 Large 16.5mm BAK4 Prism and Fully Multi-coated lens guarantee the key elements of an HD vision, brighter view and crisp images. Perfect for birds watching, hunting, Concerts and Sports.
- 【Clear Weak Light Vision】 Adorrgon Binoculars can deliver clear vision in weak light condition, but not in not completely darkness. Perfect for Hunting or Concerts at night. Comes with Carrying Case*1, Eyepiece *1 Lens Protection Covers*1, Cleaning Cloth *1 and Neck Strap*1.
- 【Lightweight, Durable and Anti-slip Grip】 Binoculars with only 1.1 pounds, perfect for traveling or hunting. Durable structure with odorless rubber armor for shock-resistance and Anti-slip grip.
- [ Professional Powerful Binoculars ] Designed with 10X power magnification, 50mm large objective lens and 367ft/1000yds large field of view good for fast moving subject, are ideal for bird watching, hunting, driving, sports events.
- [ Weak Light Vision with Quality Optics ] Design of Aspherical lenses and multi-layer coating guarantee excellent light transmission and well improve image brightness, contrast and quality. It can be used at night, but not in complete darkness. Suitable for concerts, opera, sightseeing and astronomical viewing.
- [ Durable, Solid and Anti-slip Grip ] Durable structure with odorless rubber armor for shock-resistance and Anti-slip grip, making it not only in decent appearance of more wear-resistant and moisture-proof, but also perfect for outdoor activities such as climbing, hiking, travelling, watching wildlife and scenery.
- [ Easy to Focus ] Corrective optical coating are good for color fidelity and minimize distortion. Diopter System adjusting the imbalance vision of both eyes. The smooth and large center focus knob makes it simple to operate and easy to focus. ( Adaptable to tripod )
- [ Adjustable Eye Cups ] The rubber covered eyepiece can be twisted up and down for different people adjusting a proper eye relief. The eyeglass wearers can adjust the eye relief through rising eye cups and feel more comfortable.
- Perfect compact lightweight binoculars for bird watching. Can be Used for both day and night (low-light-level night vision, can't see anything in complete darkness)
- Large field of view. Focusing in on your target for brilliant detail at 1000 yards out.
- Fully multi-coated lenses, waterproof, hyper-durable anti-slip grip gives you everything you want. Light-weight and can be folded, very convenient and easy to carry
- 10x magnification with 25 mm objective lens allows you to see objects 10x’s closer with clarity that strikes envy into the heart of your bird watching friends
- Suitable for both adults and kids, fit for hunting, hiking, exploring, viewing, sailing, bird watching, concert, outdoor sports etc.
- 【HIGH-POWERED LARGE EYEPIECE BINOCULARS】 This binoculars has 12x magnification, 25mm objective lens and wide field of view, 273ft/1000yds, letting you look farther and see wider. Coating with FMC Broadband coating and premium BAK4 prism, it ensure imaging verisimilar.
- 【ADJUSTABLE EYE CUPS FIT EYEGLASS WEARERS OR NOT】The binocs can be pull down the rubber eyepieces and more fit the glasses wearer, getting close to lens and see easily. The long eye relief combined with large eyepiece give you a comfortable viewing while wearing sunglasses or eye glasses. For those who do not wear glasses, will gain more focused slight and feel more easeful through rising eye cups. The compact binoculars has 15mm large eyepieces, can see more clear image than other binoculars.
- 【FMC BROADBAND COATING TECHNOLOGY】The lightweight cruise binoculars is cover with BAK4 prism texture. The objective lens use optical FMC multilayer broadband green film, and the eyepiece-optical is made of blue FMC coating. All design can can mostly reflect the light to keep a good image and make you have a amazing experience.
- 【PORTABLE, COMPACT AND SMALL BINOCULARS DESIGN】 One hand can be mastered when you use the birding binoculars for opera,bird watching camping, traveling,wildlife watching,football games,cruise or other outside activity, the low light night vision goggles(Not for completely dark night) is more convenient for using and carrying.
- 【DURABLE AND LIFE WATERPROOF, COMFORTABLE TOUCH】 The binoculars are made of ABS plastic and it also come with a cruise binocular strap, you can use this item in different situations. And nonslip rubber armor is made for secure grip, shockproof, light water resistant.The pocket size binoculars is not only suitable for men and women,but also suitable for kids.It is wonderful to be a gift on Father's Day and Children's Day.
- 10 magnification with 25mm objective lens provides high definition without a color-changed or blurred image. The 10 magnification boasts a viewing field of 362ft at 1000 yds, so you'll be able to observe a great deal without actually adjusting their position.
- Fully multi-coated optics provide for a brighter view and sharp images. All glass surfaces have multiple coatings, resulting in light transmission of 96.48% for bright, sharp and contrast images, and non-chromatic aberration. Based on this these binoculars also provide low light night vision.
- Lightweight, small, compact binoculars. The foldable design and only 0.6lb lightweight make them can be folded into palm-size, so it's ideal for an even broader range of long-distance pursuits. You wish there were binoculars set in your backpack. No need to keep regretting about your trips when get these affordable and compact binoculars.
- The rubber armor ergonomic design and steady grip allows for accurate focusing, and have shock-resistance, anti-skid features while the design is slim and simple. Rugged construction rubber eye relief provides comfort for spectacle wearers, as do a dioptric adjustment ring and the strap mount.
- Binoculars for adults and kids. These binoculars are fully competent and able to work for bird watching, hunting, hiking, travel, sports events, theater and concert. Also ideal great gifts for Chrismas, Father's Day and boys girls gifts.
What to look for in Binoculars under $50?
Binoculars are optical devices which use lenses to form images for our viewing. The lenses have to be distanced and calibrated very accurately for the instrument to function properly. Apart from these lenses, there are many other factors contributing towards the performance of a binocular.
Regardless of whether you choose to purchase a high-priced binocular or a cheap $50 one, it is always a boon to know the parts and workings of the instrument you plan on purchasing. What is to follow is a list of some of the factors that you should look into when purchasing a binocular.
An objective lens is at the heart of the binoculars. This is the part of the binocular that makes all viewing possible. The science of seeing is based on the reflected light from objects entering our eyes. Thus, the more light that enters, the better the image. The objective lens is the large lens which is on the side opposite to the user. This lens lets light enter the binocular, which, in-turn, creates the image. The larger the lens, the more is the light entering the binocular. With a large lens, you also get more weight.
If the objective lens is on the other side of the binocular, then the exit pupil is on the user’s side. This is also a lens which plays an important role in creating the image of the object. The image that is created inside the binocular needs to reach our eyes in order for us to view it. The exit pupil helps in converging the lights in such a way that the entire image is formed inside our eyes. When looking for a binocular, it is essential to go for the one which has a smaller aperture or opening for the exit pupil. This ensures the creation of a good image.
Going through the science of optics reveals that the final image which is created is a little further away from the lens. This is calibrated in our current binoculars and this distance is known as the eye relief. This is a part of the eyepiece and is on the user’s end of the binocular. This distance is calculated to ensure that the final image is crisp when formed inside the eye. It is advisable to go for a moveable eye relief rather than a fixed eye relief. Also, to increase comfort and viewing time, get a good silicone coating over the eye relief.
The lens that are used in the binoculars are prone to some errors which stem from the reflective property of glass. No matter how transparent an object may be, when light touches its surface, some of it is also reflected back. When it comes to a binocular, this reflected light can cause disruptions to the entering light, further causing damage to the formed image. Lens coating is done in order to reduce the reflective property of the lens and minimize disruptions. Some of these coatings are also done to avoid certain optical phenomena.
Field Of View
The more you can see with the binocular, the better. The range of sight which is visible when viewed from the binocular is called the field of view of the binocular. It is measured either in distance, like feet and meters, or in the form degrees. It is always better to have a binocular with a large field of view. This way, more can be seen from one place and one binocular position. A smaller field of view forces you to adjust angles and positions too much, causing immense discomfort.
The more you add to the binocular, the heavier it gets. Sometimes, excessive weight is a compromise you might have to make for a large objective lens, a durable casing or additional attachments like night vision, etc. If you plan on using your scope on safaris and bird watching, then lighter versions should be opted for. If the activity is more static like sniping, fishing etc., then the excess weight can be compensated for using a tripod.
As a major outdoor equipment, a binocular should be able to take some abuse in the form of wear and tear. Therefore, it is crucial to make sure that the casing of the binocular is terrain proof and waterproof. A durable binocular will be able to serve you for a long time.
We hope that you are now aware of the factors you need to consider while purchasing a binocular under $50, along with some of the most popular pair of binoculars falling in this range, it should be easy for you to figure out the right pair of binoculars for yourself. Also, you need to be aware of your needs and the actual purpose of using a pair of binoculars, before making a decision about which ones to buy. The best pair of binoculars is the one that suits your specific requirements and fits right into your budget.